Stop Here Santa!
With Christmas looming there are sure to be many children with big wishes for a delivery on December 25. There’s also most likely a number of pressing questions that many parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles will be confronted with about the delivery of gifts, Santa Claus, the rules for getting a gift — who’s been naughty and who has been nice!
Top 10 Questions about Santa Claus and Christmas
- How do you know everyone’s name Santa?
- Are your elves really small? How tall are they?
- How can you come into my house when we don’t have a chimney?
- How can you tell who has been naughty and who has been nice?
- Do you have magical powers?
- Are you always on time Santa?
- Is Rudolph always on the reindeer team every year?
- How fast does your sleigh go?
- What type of snack should I leave out for you?
- Do I have to be asleep for you to arrive?
Print a “Stop Here Santa” sign
So Santa will know where to land, print a Stop Here Santa sign and hang outside at your front gate, across a fence, at a window or across an entry/doorway. Print your “Stop Here Santa” sign onto bright paper secure your sign with hanging ideas from our IDEAS gallery.
Share your sign
We’d love to see your “Stop Here Santa” sign. Share your pics on the Printable Alphabets FACEBOOK page.